We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
They say that you need to eat those products that grow in your home area. Therefore, the beneficial properties of radish are doubled.
I love radishes. Probably because it's easy to grow.
And I don’t buy radishes, I grow them myself. And I plant it several times a season.
So, the beneficial properties of radish:
1. A lot of fiber, so radish removes toxins from the body and lowers blood cholesterol;
2. The composition contains phytoncides - natural antibiotics, which helps in the prevention and treatment of colds and inflammatory diseases;
3. Contains vitamins C, PP, B1, B2, B5, sodium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron and potassium, calcium, therefore, this vegetable increases the level of hemoglobin in the blood and immunity;
4. Radish activates metabolism, promotes appetite and improves digestion;
5. Radish is useful for obesity. Normalizes the function of blood vessels and restores cardiac disorders.
The beneficial properties of radish are undeniable. And you can also eat both tops and roots. Good luck with growing!